This is a place for people who love their animals like family.
This is a place for people to feel valued, cared for, and protected.
This is a place for you.
We are very particular about who we’re looking for as team dynamics is a high priority to us, and we want to make sure you will enjoy coming to work every day as much as we do! You might just be a perfect fit if you’re known for having exceptional and compassionate customer service, sensational attention to detail and communication, great problem solving skills and an enthusiastic high energy can-do attitude. Can you think on your feet, handle stressful situations with professionalism and calm in a fast-paced environment? If so, we’d love to hear from you
Our clinic is open 7 days a week, but we only work 4 as we value a healthy work/life balance. We are a Fear Free clinic, and we also hold Gold Standard ISFM Feline Friendly practice accreditation.
We strongly believe in our clinic core values and the right candidate will too!
This role may be full time or part time dependent on the candidate’s suitability and circumstances. Some weekend work and on call shifts would also be expected.
Our newest team member will:
- Have a Veterinary Nursing Cert 4 or above, suitable work visas, and registration to work in W.A
- Have at least 2 years in-clinic experience vet nursing
- Love both people and animals of all kinds, and be a great advocate for all animals great and small
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Be a team player (We are a close knit team that thoroughly enjoy working together and socializing out of work)
We’d love to chat with you about the role available and your experience. Why don’t you drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us why you’d be a valuable addition to our team? Please include both your cover letter and resume. Feel free to check us out on Facebook (Midwest Veterinary Centre) to get a feel for the clinic and team culture.
Applications close: Sunday 14th April