Do you love animals great & small, people, and a happy supportive team environment??
If so, look no further!
We are a mixed animal clinic of 5x Vets and 7x nurses and we’re in search of a qualified and experienced Part-Time Veterinary Nurse to expand our ever-growing family.
Do you fit the below?
*Qualified Veterinary Nurse with a minimum of 2 years experience – this is imperative to the position
Available to work 1-3 days per week (9-27hrs), and occasionally available as an annual leave cover for our full time nurses when required.
N U T S & B O L T S
- Have a minimum of 2 years veterinary nursing experience in clinic
- Have a Veterinary Nursing Cert 4 or above, suitable work visas, and registration to work in W.A
- Experience in the equine field is desired but not required
- Be flexible and able to work various positions upon annual leave cover
- Love both people and animals, and be a great advocate for all animal great and small
- Excellent customer service skills and phone manner
- Have tremendous attention to detail and an optimistic outlook with great problem solving skills
- A calm & friendly professional manner with a sense of humour
- An amazing ‘can do’, team player attitude
Are you ready to have your cake and eat it too?
Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to our Practice Manager Ebony Masotto at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0407 998 748 for more details.
Applications close Friday 1st June 2018
We look forward to welcoming you to our team…
*Please note candidates that do not meet the required 2 years minimum experience need not apply. Thank you for your understanding.