Do you love animals great & small, people, and a happy supportive team environment??
If so, look no further!
We are a mixed animal clinic of 4x Vets and 6x nurses and we’re expanding our ever growing animal loving abode and in search of a Part-Time Veterinary Nurse to join our friendly team.
Do you fit the below?
Qualified Veterinary Nurse with a minimum of 1 year experience
Available to work 1-3 days per week (18-27hrs), and occasionally available as an annual leave cover for our full time nurses when required.
This position is a maternity leave cover and will be contracted for a period of one years employment, and will be reviewed upon completion and potentially extended for the right candidate.
N U T S & B O L T S
- Have a Veterinary Nursing Cert 4 or above, suitable work visas, and registration to work in W.A
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Experience in the equine field is desired but not required
- Be flexible and able to work various positions upon annual leave cover
- Love both people and animals, and be a great advocate for all fur babies great and small
- Excellent customer service skills and phone manner
- Have tremendous attention to detail and an optimistic outlook with great problem solving skills
- A calm & friendly professional manner with a sense of humour
- An amazing ‘can do’, team player attitude
Are you ready to have your cake and eat it too?
Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to our Practice Manager Ebony Masotto at:
email@example.com or call 0407 998 748 for more details.
Applications close Friday 23rd February 2018
We look forward to welcoming you to our team…