Do you love adventure, beautiful ocean sunsets, the latest in vet-med tech gadgets and a happy, supportive team environment?
If so, welcome to your dream career on the pristine coastline of Western Australia!!
Do you fit any of the below?
** Full time mixed animal Vet
** Part time mixed animal Vet
** Part time equine only Vet
** Full time small animal only with 2+yrs experience
Midwest Vet Centre are a mixed animal clinic of 4x Vets and 8x nurses and we’re looking to expand our ever-growing animal-loving abode. Our clinic is open 7 days a week, but we only work 4 as we value a healthy work/life balance. We are a Fear Free clinic, and we also hold a current Gold Standard ISFM Feline Friendly practice accreditation.
Remuneration ranges from $60K – $90K (plus super, plus after hours which on average is about $10K – $20K) based on experience, contribution to the practice and billing capacity. Remuneration can be negotiable for the right, experienced vet. After hours shifts are shared equally and is a 1 in 9 weekend rotation.
We strongly believe in our clinic core values and the right candidate will too!
We need you to:
- Have a Veterinary degree, suitable work visas, and registration to work in W.A
- LOVE both people and animals of all kinds, and be a great advocate for all animals great and small
- Have excellent attention to detail and an optimistic outlook with great problem solving skills
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Be a team player (We are a close knit team that thoroughly enjoy working together and socialising out of work)
Contact Casey Fiorenza at email@example.com or call 99643 671
New graduates are welcome to apply. We look forward to welcoming you to our team 🙂