How the Pay It Paw-ward Loyalty Rewards Club Benefits Your Pet
We believe you should be rewarded for providing top-notch care for your pet, and we are excited to introduce our Pay It Paw-ward loyalty rewards club, which rewards our treasured clients for choosing our clinic for their pet’s health and wellness care. Our program helps ensure your pet receives well-deserved love, attention, and care, as well as the benefits of a lifelong relationship.
How does the Pay It Paw-ward loyalty rewards club work?
Like most loyalty rewards programs, our rewards club offers financial benefits and complimentary services to our loyal clients, including:
- Two complimentary examinations per membership per year
- Five percent cash rewards with every purchase
- Complimentary nail trim for your pet during their birthday month
- One percent charity donation
We are most excited about two unique aspects of our program—our cash rewards feature and the charity donation. Cash rewards are loaded onto your membership with every purchase in our clinic. We know heartworm, flea, and tick prevention can add up quickly, as well as preventive services, prescription food, and other pet-care options. To help with these expenses, we credit 5 percent of every purchase to your account to use for future services, such as:
- Dental procedures
- Home visits
We also are pleased about our charity donations, where we donate 1 percent of every dollar you spend in our practice to one of four local charities, which helps our community grow and flourish.
How does the Pay It Paw-ward loyalty rewards club benefit your pet?
Our loyalty rewards club makes financing your pet’s veterinary care easy. You are rewarded for your pet’s year-round care with two free exams, a free nail trim, and the cash rewards program. You can cash in your 5 percent purchase rewards to help pay for vaccinations, routine procedures, or emergency visits.
Of course, the best medicine is prevention, which helps keep your pet healthy and happy. We believe routine examinations are crucial to detect early signs of disease. Early detection can stop or slow the progression of a disease, making it less costly and easier to treat. During preventive visits, we examine your pet for:
- Weight loss or gain
- Loss of muscle mass
- Skin conditions
- Heart murmurs or arrhythmias
- Crackles or wheezes in the lungs
- Changes in the eyes
- Pain on palpation of the spine, joints, or abdomen
- Ear infection signs
- Limping or difficulty sitting or standing
We also ask questions about your pet’s behavior, attitude, and any changes you have seen at home. We may discuss your pet’s:
- Eating and drinking habits — Have you noticed an increase or decrease in thirst or appetite? Does your pet have difficulty chewing dry food or crunchy treats?
- Urination — Is your pet asking to go outside more often or having accidents inside? Is your cat using the litter box appropriately?
- Bowel movements — Are your pet’s bowel movements formed and solid, or have you noticed diarrhea?
- Attitude — Is your pet active and happy or hiding or lying around more? Is your pet avoiding normal activities?
Let us discuss any subtle signs of illness, even if you can’t pinpoint what may be wrong. Together, we form your pet’s health-care team. Your bond with your pet and our medical knowledge work together to help us detect issues before they become major problems, which helps your furry friend live a happy, healthy life.
How to sign up for the Pay It Paw-ward loyalty rewards club
Signing up for our loyalty rewards club is simple. You have three options—signing up online, through our app, or in person at the clinic.
- Online — Visit our website and click the orange box.
- App — Download our free app “Pet Care Rewards.” Scroll down and click “explore now.” Select “closest to zip” and enter 6530. Select “Midwest Vet Centre” and follow the prompts.
- In Clinic – Head on down to speak with one of our friendly Client Care Representatives on the front desk who get get you signed up on the spot
Be sure to have your debit or credit card handy. The $139 annual membership fee provides you, your pet, and your community numerous benefits.