Are you a vet nurse that loves adventure, beautiful ocean sunsets, the latest in vet-med tech gadgets and a happy, supportive team environment?
If so, welcome to your dream career!!
Midwest Vet Centre are a mixed animal clinic of 4x Vets and 8x nurses and we’re looking to expand our ever-growing animal-loving abode. Our clinic is open 7 days a week, but we only work 4 as we value a healthy work/life balance. We are a Fear Free clinic, and we also hold a current Gold Standard ISFM Feline Friendly practice accreditation.
For this position you will be required to be available to work 1-3 days per week (9-27hrs), and occasionally available as an annual leave cover for our full time nurses when required.
We strongly believe in our clinic core values and the right candidate will too!
Our perfect applicant will have
- Have a Veterinary Nursing Cert 4 or above, suitable work visas, and registration to work in W.A
- LOVE both people and animals of all kinds, and be a great advocate for all animals great and small
- Have excellent attention to detail and an optimistic outlook with great problem solving skills
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Be a team player (We are a close knit team that thoroughly enjoy working together and socialising out of work)
Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to our Practice Manager Casey Fiorenza at email@example.com
Applications close Friday 11th August 2018
We look forward to welcoming you to our team…
*Nurses qualifying in December 2018 are welcome to apply.